Teacher Delivery Service By Saturday Kids
We hope this finds you well. As Japan takes on COVID-19 together, we certainly haven’t had the smoothest start to 2020!
With school closed to contain the virus’ spread, kids are staying at home with little except e-learning to occupy their time. And all work and no play ain’t a good idea. It’s not easy being a parent – especially when kids are at home 24/7 without the stimulation of school, friends, and of course, play.
Well, we’ve got good news for weary parents and restless kids – it’s Saturday Kids to the rescue! Introducing our ‘Teacher Delivery Service’ to keep kids gainfully occupied, happy, and social throughout March as they learn through our play-based pedagogy, in the safety and comfort of your home.
Here’s how it works:
- Gather 1 – 4 children ages 7-11,
- Decide on a time and venue (Restricted to Minato Ku, Meguro Ku, Setagaya Ku, Shibuya Ku, and Shinagawa ku),
- Saturday Kids will send you one of our fun and encouraging instructors to teach your children for 2 hours!
And that’s it! We’ll take care of all the equipment and materials. And don’t fret – our instructors are committed to taking precautions to ensure that your kids are learning in a clean and safe environment.
What kids will learn:
Dive into the world of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics) with coding as your superpower! Our play-based curriculum encourages kids to engage their curiosity to learn, experiment, iterate and grow – all while having a blast.
– A sampler course on coding as an Introduction into STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics) involving Strawbees, Sphero and Scratch. Lessons will be conducted in English, but don’t worry, language support will be at hand to help when necessary.
As you might already know, STEAM is at the heart of the Japanese 2020 education reform. This may be new to a lot of us and it’s a lot to process. So why not make the most of this month to kickstart this STEAM learning adventure?
- Regular cost per class: 5400 yen per child
We are deliberately keeping our prices low to support our community of parents who are dedicated to their children’s growth and wellbeing during this time. ❤
- Instructors’ transportation fees will be waived for this program
- There is no limit to how many times you can use this program
- Please pay online (through Peatix) before the start of the program
Stay safe and keep learning,
The Saturday Kids Team