Partner With Us
WHAT OUR PARTNERS SAY
“The quality of [the Saturdayland] curriculum compared to the competition is very clear. We believe that [Saturdayland] is extremely attractive to our students and will not hesitate to recommend your program to our parents.”Feedback from a Saturdayland partner school (one of Japan’s largest private eduation providers)
WHAT IS SATURDAYLAND?
An exciting world of infinite possibilities, where people and robots live, work, play and explore together!
It’s time to rethink how kids learn English. We’ve seen how kids in our coding classes – working on projects they feel passionate about, and in a supportive environment that encourages trying new things – naturally develop confidence and enthusiasm in communication.
Saturdayland is a series of weekly lesson plans, specifically designed to give kids age 5-14 opportunities to practice English in a fun, experimental environment, while picking up best-in-class coding skills.
The Saturdayland series is designed for kids age 5-14, and consists of:
… Our flagship weekly program for kids age 5-14 – no coding or English background required!
… Standalone short format workshops – perfect for holiday camps, events and trial classes!
… Over 100 hours’ worth of ready to use curriculum, fully designed in-house by our team of coding and English specialists
… Supplemented by worksheets, videos, classroom materials and at-home activities; detailed lesson plans and progress trackers, and a comprehensive teacher training program.
… Need a bit more support? Let our instructors can run a pilot term in your school, with your teachers as observers and assistants. Run Saturdayland independently when you’re ready!
- Greetings & free conversation
- Recap of previous lessons
THIS WEEK’S ENGLISH
- Introduction to this week’s target English through flashcards, videos and stories
- Listening and speaking practice
- Introduction to this week’s coding concepts
- Build, code and experiment – from guided activities to challenging sandbox projects!
- Review and sharing of this week’s coding and English (practice presentation skills!)
- Creative design thinking exercises
- Continue the learning at home, with videos and optional parent-child activities
Kids graduate from the Saturdayland program with solid foundations in both programming and practical English!
- Well-versed in intermediate to advanced block-based programming
- Familiar with the basics of robotics, electronics and making
- Able to further pursue areas of interest independently (online resources, books, clubs and competitions)
- Well-prepared to begin text-based programming languages (such as Python)
- Positive impression of English as a language that is fun, easy to learn and relevant to everyday life
- Able to understand and speak English naturally, at a level above their peers
- Views making mistakes as a valuable part of language learning (it’s important to try!)
- Not afraid to ask for help when encountering di culties in speaking or understanding English