Never thought your little ones could code? Kids as young as 5 get to program a robot to boogie and code a game or animation on an iPad! Unleash your child’s full creative potential by soaking in the wonders of tech. Inventing the future starts right here.
- No experience necessary
- Good mix of Tangible Programming & On-screen programming
- Get a head start on early childhood development through digital literacy
All you need to know
Say hi to BeeBot!
BeeBot’s an award-winning little robot that teaches young kids programming concepts, directional skills, math and more. Kids learn to build on their critical thinking and literary abilities by programming BeeBot to…
Dance and draw cool geometrical shapes
Complete an obstacle course that kids’ll get to design themselves
In the second part of this course, kids will translate the tangible programming concepts they’ve learned onscreen. Kids will get to play with Scratch Junior – an introductory programming language specially designed for young children. Kids learn how to code on an iPad by snapping together programming blocks to create…
Interactive animations where characters come to life.
Their very own original games that they can play with their friends!
Kids are just like sponges – the younger they are, the more they absorb. In this fun and interactive course, kids get an introduction to computational thinking through hardware and software programming. By being exposed to technology early, kids also learn to become creative thinkers and develop problem solving skills!
Oh! The stuff you'll learn
- Discover the magic behind simple programming algorithms
- Code BeeBot the robot and make it come to life
- Build on basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Design an obstacle course for BeeBot
- How to code on an iPad
- Animate characters to move about
- Project Time: code your own game or animation
- Presentation time: Share with your parents what you’ve learnt!
Life skills you'll learn
|Recommended Age Group||5-6|
|Lesson Schedule||4 classes/month, held weekly
Classes last 90 mins each, and 12 classes are required to complete the course
|Course Fee||Lesson fee: ¥16,000/month (before tax)
Equipment fee: ¥4,000/month (before tax)
1) 5% off total course fees for siblings or friends signing up together
2) 5% off total course fees for sign ups before May 15, 2019
The above discounts may be combined for a maximum total discount of 10%.
Once applied, the discounts will be extended to all 12 lessons within the course.
*Maximum of 6 students per class
*Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card
Frequently Asked Questions
1. My child is new to programming. Will he / she be able to follow?
The Tiny Techies course is designed with the assumption that students have no prior background or experience in programming. All students new to programming are more than welcome.
2. My child is younger than 5. Can he / she join?
The Tiny Techies course is recommended for 5-6 year olds. If your child is very keen, we can organise separate classes with a minimum of 4 participants. Please contact us directly to enquire.
3. I’ve enrolled my child, what will he/she need to bring?
We’ll provide all equipment and materials, but you may want to bring a jacket, and light snacks in case he/she gets hungry.