- Gain the leadership and decision-making skills of an effective entrepreneur
- Become confident communicators, efficient collaborators, and socially responsible leaders
- Foster the balance between becoming technologically adept and developing interpersonal relationships
For ages 7-10, 11-14, 14-16
All you need to know
In this course, students will get to understand the qualities of an effective entrepreneur and venture and put their knowledge to the test by creating their own business idea!
We will be exploring social media advertising, graphic design, information literacy and more.
At the end of the program, each batch will have their own Bullpen — a “Shark Tank”-like competition where students pitch their start-up ideas to a panel of expert judges and stand a chance to win a small seed fund!
Life skills you'll learn
No lectures. No memorisation. No ONE right answer. Like real life, we're all about trying things out yourself, failing, figuring what went wrong & trying again. These are the skills & mindset that will last a lifetime and how we learn in real life. Let's get kids to learn how to learn. Because the kids who learn to learn become curious, inventive, resourceful human beings who solve real world problems to make a meaningful impact.
Your kid will love it.
If your kid doesn't think it's the best thing ever after attending the first 2 days of holiday camps (or first 3 weeks of term classes), and would like to withdraw, we'll issue you a 50% credit note of the amount paid.
- 1:6Maximum Instructor-Student Ratio
- All equipment & materials provided
- Open source tools: Continue the learning at home!