KEEPIN’ IT SHORT & SNAPPY
- A follow on course to Code Meets World 2
- An intermediate course focusing on the creative application of web technologies
- Discover how code can be used to make a real difference to global problems
- The 3rd of 4 sequential, intermediate modules around applying web-based technology to create tangible projects that make an impact
- English Level: Eiken Level 3 & above or comfortable with using English as the primary language in class
Now you’ve learned about sourcing, collating organising information by engineering websites including wikis, resumes and simple story-based games, what’s next?
In this module, expand your worldview and your programming toolbox, as we use code as our medium to dive into design and simulations with real data.
By the end of this module, you’ll have gained exposure to game development, data visualisation and you’ll be all equipped to use a multitude of instruments and mediums to share, substantiate and tell the story behind your big ideas.
No lectures. No memorisation. No ONE right answer. Like real life, we're all about trying things out yourself, failing, figuring what went wrong & trying again. These are the skills & mindset that will last a lifetime and how we learn in real life. Let's get kids to learn how to learn. Because the kids who learn to learn become curious, inventive, resourceful human beings who solve real world problems to make a meaningful impact.